Compile error in windows 10

I am getting a weird compile error when I try to use servotor: Arduino: 1.6.9 (Windows 10), Board: “ArcBotics Servotor32”

E:\mastersketchbook\hexymove\hexydemo\hexydemo.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:

hexydemo:333: error: ‘class Servotor32’ has no member named ‘processChar’

if(inChar!='A') hexy.processChar(inChar);

^

hexydemo:345: error: ‘class Servotor32’ has no member named ‘processChar’

if(inChar!='A') hexy.processChar(inChar);

^

exit status 1
’class Servotor32’ has no member named ‘processChar’

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

The offending line is the SECOND call to that member. The first one made it by the check.
The program compiles flawlessly under ides back to 1.06, but croaks here. Any suggestions?

Also, I am trying to resurrect an old green hexy, but the legs keep curling up. These are the same batteries that work fine with a blue hexy. Do I need a new servotor board??

Do you have the complete code you’re trying to upload, so I can take a try at it?

Legs curling up means insufficient power, usually from under-charged batteries - does your blue hexy have then newer white power board? Using those boards instead of the old black plastic battery cases seems to have solved most curling problems that weren’t caused by insufficient batteries.

I’ll get the code to you soon, for now I am compiling it on 1.0.5 with no errors. As for the battery pack, you were right, it is the old pack. Why? Are the wires too small for the current?

A little more info on the compile problem. I just updated to the 1.8 version of the Arduino IDE and when I start it it says the Servotor library is invalid and I get the same compile error. I am running windows 10 64 bit. When I compile under 1.06 I get no errors. Any clues???

An addenda: The error comes when I use the servotor board. If I compile as a mega, no errors. If I compile as a leonardo, I get another error. Could it be in the board definition?

I think I found it. The files in the Arduino15 folder(library) had files dated 2013. I copied the files from servotor_default over the existing ones and it seems to compile. I’ll check out the code after Christmas.

When I try to Compile Reflections in the Compile Tools, it says, “Error during initialization: Cant find shader: shader_bin/ps_2_0_3fe1c8af.” Please help?