Library support

Hey got my 3d printed Sparki! All the functions seem to work so far. Is there any documentation on the LCD display and Bluetooth?

Not yet, still working on getting that together. Most of my time since finishing the beta unit production has been focused on getting ready for manufacture. We’re super close (~1 week) from starting that, so once everything has been sent off to the factory its all coding and documentation. The state of those should rapidly improve after that.

I just got my Sparki today, and I am very excited to try it out. I wanted to see if I could get my iPhone to recognize the Bluetooth, but I can’t find any instructions for plugging in the BT unit. Can you give me some help, or let me know when the BT support page might be ready?

It will be ready today, but it does not support iOS. We may release a bluetooth module in the future that does. but its not the one that ships with Sparki, sorry.

Thanks! I’ll be setting up a Windows box to work with Sparki, so I’ll see what I can do with Bluetooth from there.