New Sparkiduino install, unable to compile demo program

I received a new Sparki yesterday and installed Sparkiduino 1.6.6 on my Win10 x64 system. To verify the install, I tried to re-compile the default demo program but the compile failed with a series of “not in scope” error messages. I’ve included the first few error messages here:

Arduino: 1.6.6 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328"
C:\Program Files (x86)\SparkiDuino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino\Sparki.cpp: In member function ‘void SparkiClass::begin()’:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SparkiDuino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino\Sparki.cpp:89:3: error: ‘Serial1’ was not declared in this scope

Serial1.begin(9600);

^
C:\Program Files (x86)\SparkiDuino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino\Sparki.cpp:194:3: error: ‘TCCR4A’ was not declared in this scope
TCCR4A = 0;

The compile runs as expected if I start Sparkiduino as Adminstrator (my Windows login account is a standard user). I’d prefer not to run this way if I could avoid it, and assume that I have a file protection problem of some sort. So far I have been unable to find it.

Suggestions for solving the problem will be appreciated.

Problem resolved. I had installed Sparkiduino 1.6.6.1. Yesterday I noticed that 1.6.8.1 had been posted in the downloads section. I installed that version and am now able to compile without running Sparkiduino as administrator.